Every year Beautylish puts out a Lucky Bag on December 26th. For $75 you get $150 worth of products. It’s ind of like a subscription box, but not really. It’s a guessing game on what you’re going to get. This is my third year getting it. The first year I was a bit disappointed. Last year was good just not my shades.
This year I noticed there were two boxes one for $75 with $150 worth of products, one XL box for $150 with $300 worth of products. The XL box was only available to you if you spent $1000 in the last year on Beautylish.com. This is the regular size box. I got:
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone. Love this brand and item. Not a shade I would have bought because it might be too pale for me, but I will try it out. $38 retail.
- Bioderma Sensibo mini. Love this stuff. Reviewed it here. $6.90 retail
- it Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream. Seems like perfect for winter cream. I’ll toss it in the rotation. $48 retail
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette. Way too many purples, plums and mauves for my tastes. $42 retail.
- Wayne Goss Brush #002. Super soft highlighting brush. Not one I would have bought, but looks nice. I’ll be testing it out shortly. $35 retail.
- Z-Palette Mini Leopard Small Palette. $14 retail.
- $20 gift card. Yay!
Overall this is a great value at $203.90. Not things I would have bought for myself, which is sometimes the point of these boxes. The only thing I really have no use for is the Anastasia palette. It’s just very much not my shades.