Charlotte Tilbury just released the Instant Look In A Palette Beauty Glow. I’ve reviewed the first two palettes, including the texture differences from permanent items, here and here. This palette is a warm medium toned palette full of rose gold and bronze. Details per Charlotte Tilbury:
Darlings, get DREAMY radiant makeup in 5 minutes! My Instant Look In A Palette in Beauty Glow has all you need to get that healthy, glowing look that is flattering for EVERYONE. The rose-gold and bronze tones will create the most magical version of you!
• Get an instantly GLOWING, gorgeous makeup look in 5 minutes!
• This makeup palette is easy to use, whether you are a complete beginner or makeup pro!
• Inspired by Poppy Delevingne’s wedding makeup, this palette is full of rose-gold, bronze tones for dreamy, ethereal perfection, whether you are a blushing bride or wedding guest!
• HD ready formulas mean you look gorgeous and glowing in photographs as well as real-life!
• Ideal if you want flattering, bronzed, radiant makeup that is perfect for any occasion.
I love the textures of the powders in her Instant Look in a Palettes. They’re so buttery and soft. I really wish they were sold as singles. They’re all pigmented and never streaky or chalky. Longevity is great, it lasts all day without creasing on my eyes. The palette is $75 and is totally worth it.
The Eye Brighten shade is a shimmery light neutral rose beige and is quite pigmented. The Eye Enhance shade is a shimmery medium neutral rose gold. The Eye Smoke shade is a matte neutral to warmer medium chocolate brown. It does have a more dry thin texture and is the least smooth of the palette. I like layering the Enhance shade over the Smoke shade with the Brighten shade as the brow bone color. You can get a light to deeper eye look with this palette depending on how you layer it.
The Face Bronze shade is a lightly shimmery light neutral bronze. It’s sheerer and less buttery than the eyeshadows. This shade barely shows up on me, but it’s just enough to add a hint of color. I also like using the bronze shades in these palettes as eyeshadows. The Face Highlight shade is a light shimmery neutral champagne. It’s pretty pigmented. Be careful with this one, you can apply it too heavily and overdo it. Start light and build up.
Last is the two blush shades. The Cheek Swish shade is a shimmery deep warm rose bronze. This shade is quite pigmented. You can overdo this one very quickly. I use the SUQQU Cheek brush only to apply this. Start light. This gives you a very warm bronzey deep summer glow. The Cheek Pop shade is a lightly shimmery petal pink.
1. To use, start by applying the Eye Brighten shade all over the surface of the eyelid for all-day application using the Eye Blender Brush. Then use the Eye Enhance shade across the upper crease. Then using the Eye Smudger Brush , take the Eye Smoke shade and brush along the upper lash line and a little underneath for added intensity.
2. Use the Bronzer brush to dust the Face Bronze shade, from my best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow formula (light to medium shade), where the sun would naturally hit your face for a dreamy glow. Then use the Face Highlight shade on top of the cheekbones and down the t-size and cupid’s bow for a dripping in a candlelight effect.
3. Swish the Cheek Swish up your cheeks in circular motions for an instantly healthy glow. Then pop the Cheek Pop shade on the apples of your cheeks for that gorgeous flushed look.
Compared with Left-Seductive Beauty, Right-Beauty Glow:
The Beauty Glow palette is a warm medium toned palette. It’s very appropriate for summer with it’s bronzey warm rose gold feel. Seductive Beauty is more of a deep smokey grey brown eye with a heavy bronzed look. It feels more fall. Beauty Glow focuses more on the cheeks while Seductive Beauty focuses more on the eyes and bronze. The original Natural Beauty was too light overall for me. Seductive Beauty has been my favorite thus far. I’m really liking Beauty Glow as well.
Top to Bottom Beauty Glow: Eye Brighten, Enhance and Smoke; Face Bronze and Highlight; Cheek Swish and Pop:
Compared with Left Beauty Glow, Right Seductive Beauty(Same order as above):
Closer look at the eye shades. Left Beauty Glow, Right Seductive Beauty:
Bronze/Highlight-Left Beauty Glow, Right Seductive Beauty:
Blush-Left Beauty Glow, Right Seductive Beauty: