I had never tried Eve Lom’s skincare prior to last year, and still have only tried samples at this point. I saw this new Tinted Moisturizer last year on SpaceNK and thought I’d try it. I like sheer or light coverage foundations. Per Eve Lom’s website: “Discover everyday healthy radiance, with the deep-down hydration and tinted coverage of this rich, silky formula. Providing a soft, ‘no makeup’ finish, it blends easily while brightening actives help reduce the appearance of pigment spots. All the time you’re wearing it, powerful fruit stem cell extracts and sodium hyaluronate deliver a steady stream of intense moisture to the skin’s lower layers, while vitamins C and E protect and nourish, and SPF15 guards against harmful UV. The skin’s natural elasticity and suppleness are restored, for immediate luminosity, and a long-term smoother complexion.”
• Hydrated, tinted coverage, for makeup-free radiance
• Pigment spots are lightened and reduced
• Skin is intensely hydrated, nourished and repaired for youthful elasticity
• Luxurious, silky formula blends evenly and easily
• UVA/UVB and antioxidant protection
• Actively beneficial for all skin types.
• Moisturising BerryFlux Vita™ stimulates the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid to lock in hydration. Rich in antioxidants, it strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, and helps preserve collagen and elastin for suppleness and tone.
• Brightening Sand Lily Extract has skin brightening properties that treat dark spots and improve skin uniformity by acting on cellular and neural levels to inhibit the overproduction of melanin and prevent it traveling to the skin’s surface. This results in a surface reduction in pigment spots, without lightening the surrounding skin.”
I grabbed shade #7 Beige, which seemed like it would be way too dark as it was in the end of the range, but for my light-medium NC 25-27 skintone it’s perfect. Beige is a touch peachy toned, no pink really, so it feels warmer in tone. I also tried their Radiance Lift Foundation which I found too dry and matte for me, it was a heavier medium to full coverage foundation. For reference Beige #7 was the best match for me, I don’t have it to really look at it anymore, but I think it was really similar. I was pleasantly surprised by this tinted moisturizer, most tinted moisturizers are usually very light in coverage and more moisture, but this one has a good amount of coverage, it’s more like a moisturizing light foundation. I need one pass over my whole face, then a touch on my cheeks as a second layer and that’s it. It does well covering slight redness on cheeks.
The retail is $55 for a 1.7 fl oz tube. The SPF is 15 and the sunscreen is from Titanium Dioxide and Octinoxate. This is a plastic squeeze tube with a tapered tip, I get no mess in the cap from this packaging like some squeeze tubes, so it’s good on packaging. This is a thicker texture, it’s not a runny liquid, closer to a BB cream yet it spreads easily and more fluidly than a BB cream. It has no real scent, and I experienced no breakouts or irritation and get average lasting power for a foundation of this nature, 6-8 hours. This gives a natural dewy finish with light foundation like coverage. It doesn’t feel greasy or heavy. There’s no fine shimmer I can see. I would agree with their hydration claims, however I can’t say yes or no to lightening pigment spots as I don’t wear this on a daily basis. I think the only way you would really get that benefit is if this was your daily foundation. This Eve Lom Perfected Tinted Moisturizer, and the Omorovicza Complexion Enhancer and Perfector are the 3 tinted moisturizer style products I use.
Check out swatch comparisons of this with my other foundations here.