KYPRIS has been on my radar for a while. I have several items of theirs I’m testing out. I already talked about their fabulous Cleansing Concentrate and basic brand details HERE. Next up is the Beauty Elixir II Healing Bouquet. Details per KYPRIS:
Flower Power for combination skin. Beauty Elixir II: Healing Bouquet is a 100% active formula replete with free radical-quenching CoQ10, collagen-inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives from select plant sources to continually calm, soothe, and inspire radiant, supple skin.
Benefits Softens, tones, moisturizes, and boosts luminosity. Complements your SPF protection. Grounding aromatherapy for each chakra. Calms and balances irritations. Protects and boosts collagen. Diminishes signs of UV over exposure. Enhances elasticity.
Especially beneficial for: Essential oil lovers with combination or inflamed, fussy skin due to blemishes or over exposure to the environment.
* Proprietary blend of essential oils works both aromatherapeutically and physically to calm, soothe, and inspire radiance. The essential oils of Indian Jasmine, Rose Geranium, Aged Patchouli, and Sweet Lavender soothe even the most frazzled skin and spirit.
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka certified therapeutic grade CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. This CoQ10 is made by a patented process from yeast in an oxygen free environment to yield a potent, bio-identical CoQ10 that has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage new and old.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C ester works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and elasticity.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* An isolate from Licorice diminishes redness and irritation for a more balanced, calm complexion.
* Featuring a balanced ratio of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, a plethora of antioxidants, and regenerating plant sterols, Cranberry Seed Oil replenishes even the most challenged complexions.
The packaging is a brown glass bottle with dropper. The inner dropper has a unique curved tapered shape. This facial oil has a green woody scent, it almost smells a touch like weeds. I know that sounds odd to say but it’s a very green earthy scent. It’s not a bad scent, just don’t expect a sweet facial oil like you get from a majority of these facial oils. The texture is a dry oil. So it’s thin and easily absorbed. This oil is designed for combination skin.
Directions Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. Offer your Self honest compliments as you anoint your skin. Allow time for Elixir to melt into skin. May be layered with other KYPRIS products, make-up, or sun care. For external use only.
I pat three drops on my face and neck at night. Never rub only pat. Three drops is enough to add this lovely glow of lightweight oil and not be overwhelming. This absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy at all. Like any facial oil this will hydrate and soften the skin as well as add to the luminosity and elasticity in the skin. What makes facial oils different is the ingredients and texture. This is a lightweight drier oil so it won’t be heavy or clog pores(for the most part there’s always a few people that will be bothered by one of the ingredients).
This has pumpkin seed oil. I’m obsessed with pumpkin extracts in skincare and it’s nice to see that in an oil. I’ve never seen it in a facial oil before. CoQ10 has amazing antioxidant properties. Prickly Pear Seed Oil is also an interesting ingredient. It’s said to be very moisturizing and it takes a huge amount of the seeds to make the oil. It’s also high in Lineolic Acid. This oil is also packed full of extracts–Rosehip, Seabuckthorn Berry and Pomegranate Seed. Add some Vitamin C Ester and you have an amazing antioxidant lightweight oil that helps balance and calm the skin without being heavy.
It’s easily layered under other products. This definitely suits a combination skin type well. I used three drops at night for about six weeks and noticed an overall luminosity to my skin. My skin felt hydrated, soft and balanced. I really quite like this oil. If you don’t know KYPRIS they are organic, wildcrafted, cruelty free, co-op grown, sustainably procured, free from synthetic fragrance, Vegan and come from women owned farms. Sounds like a green beauty lovers dream right? Check out this amazing facial oil HERE.
This card came with the package discussing mixing the different oils and serums by KYPRIS:
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Adansonia digitata (baobab) Oil, Aleurites moloccans (Kukui) Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Curcubita pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Opuntia engelmannii (Prickly Pear Seed) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, Hippophae rhamonides (Seabuckthorn Berry) Extract, Punica granatum (Pomegranate Seed) Extract, Rubus occidentalis (Black Raspberry Seed) Oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed) Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (From Licorice), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Rosamarinus officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Extract Non- GMO Mixed Tocopherols, 100% Natural Essential Oil Blend (Geranium, Jasmine, Patchouli, Lavender)
I received this item to test free from KYPRIS. All opinions are my own.