I discovered glowrecipe.com while looking for Blithe products. I threw in a couple of extra Korean beauty skincare items like this Soyedodam Ginseng Mist. Now coming to write this review it seems it’s no longer in stock on their website nor on Birchbox. Shame, I liked it. So onto the review.
An instantly hydrating organic mist that helps to calm, protect, and strengthen the skin from damage.
– Ginseng is an increasingly popular skincare ingredient that offers skin a multitude of benefits. It contains phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that contribute to exfoliating and reducing puffiness for a firm and bright complexion.
– Formulated with 100% natural ingredients, this mist contains 95% organic ingredients such as Red Ginseng, Manuka Honey, and Aloe Vera.
– Red Ginseng protects the skin from further damage while revitalizing dull skin to brighten for a healthy glow.
– Manuka Honey helps to lock in moisture to keep skin hydrated throughout the day.
– Aloe Vera has soothing properties to calm photo-damaged skin.
The aloe, ginseng and honey were what drew me to this spray toner. It has a long list of great organic ingredients listed below. The retail was $25 for 80 ml. This slim plastic bottle had a very fine mist. The finest I’ve ever seen in a toner spray. This is a bi-phase toner-shake the oil up before you spray.
This was moisturizing, has a light pleasant natural scent, nothing like perfume or heavy essential oils. I experienced no irritations or break outs from use. I liked it, great ingredient list. I would buy it again. I think all toners are really hard to see ‘amazing it changed my skin forever’ effects. Unless it’s a acid toner that’s doing some exfoliation. You pick toners based on their method of delivery, in this case spray pump, ingredients and what those ingredients do for your skin. This one has natural hydrating and antioxidant ingredients as well as honey for moisture. As a bonus honey helps with breakouts. This is not a toner designed for acne or problem skin-it’s free of witch hazel or other similar ingredients. However, this mist could work for all skin types.