I’ve been slowly working my way through January Labs line. Next up is the Moisturizing Balancing Lotion. A very lightweight plant-based moisturizer that is designed to hydrate, fill fine lines and restore balance to all skin types.
This nourishing oil and water emulsion locks in moisture and creates a balanced and hydrated skin surface. A less active complex than our Day and Night Creams, our Moisture Balancing lotion creates an essential Stratum Barrier to the elements, and strengthens and protects the skin.
- Squalane: An olive oil-based ingredient that hydrates the skin while keeping it soft and supple.
- Shea Butter: A natural plant extract that is used as an emollient to moisturize, soften, and smooth the skin.
- Green Tea Extract: A natural antioxidant that soothes and nurtures overworked skin.
- Aloe Extract: Moisturizes and heals irritated and stressed skin.
- Avocado Oil: A rich ingredient containing beneficial fatty acid that nurtures and protects the skin from moisture loss and dehydration, re-balancing dryness and comforting delicate skin.
- Chamomile: Known for its hydrating and calming properties, this ingredient re-balances dryness and helps restore the skin’s radiance and freshness.
- Linseed Oil: Compensates for skin lacking Omega-3’s, revitalizing its smoothness and softness.
- Olive Oil: Helps maintain the elasticity and softness of skin.
I love January Labs philosophy–We believe that ‘less is more’ in a skincare routine and when you have high performing formulations, you’ll see and love the results without sabotaging your skin with unnecessary ingredients, products or a time consuming process that is difficult to stick to.
This lotion is amazing. It’s lightweight, yet hydrating. It’s not greasy at all and absorbs quickly. The ingredient list doesn’t have any questionable items. The packaging is a simple slim plastic tube. The best part is this lotion is only $28. It’s extremely affordable. There is no discernible scent so this should work for all skin types even sensitive. I experienced no breakouts or any adverse reactions while using this.
There’s nothing to not love about this lotion. It’s quite hydrating for being lightweight. It’s a well formulated staple for any medicine cabinet. It won’t irritate anyone. It’s affordable. I love January Labs philosophy as well. All around it’s a great brand with simple packaging and is easily affordable.
Water , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Sunflower Oil, Polysorbate-60, Organic Cranberry Seed Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Evening Primrose Extract, Linseed Seed Oil, Organic Cucumber Fruit Extract, Organic Shea Butter, Starflower Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palm Oil, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Carbomer, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Shea Butter Fruit, Avocado Oil, Lime Oil, Goji Berry, Chamomile Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.