- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (known as Matrixyl Synthe’6) – encourages smoother, firmer, plumper skin by supplying skin-rebuilding essentials necessary for improving facial contours.
- Superfruits (Mangosteen, Noni fruit, gogi fruit, mangosteen and pomegranate) – high in antioxidants and nutrients to decrease inflammation molecules that contribute to wrinkles, loss of firmness and surface dryness.
- Superfood: Chlorella Vulgaris (Brown algae) – stimulates collagen synthesis from within to support tissue regeneration and wrinkle reduction.
- Superfood: Ahnfeltia Concina (Red marine algae) – anti-inflammatory algae loaded with micro nutrients to enhance barrier function and provide soothing relief.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Increases energy production.
Directions To effectively use Firm + Repair Overnight Serum to brighten up tired skin and provide visible repair of daily environmental damage, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning in the evening. Follow with a moisturizer for your skin type.
This serum has a stunning orange color with a gel serum texture. It faintly smells like citrus. It’s pleasant to use and hydrating. This is a night serum designed to help firm your skin overnight while it regenerates during sleep. The serum contains fruit extracts high in antioxidants and vitamin C. At night vitamin C is known to help stimulate collagen production. Niacinamide is a well known B vitamin that helps restore the skin. It helps improve fine lines, dullness & even out your skin-tone, shrink pores, & helps with environmental stress incurred during the day.
Chlorella Vulgaris or brown algae is high in amino acids like lysine, proline, glycine, and alanine. It also contains lots of natural B12 which helps detoxify. This ingredient has also been shown to help stimulate collagen production and slow the natural breakdown. Ahnfeltia Concina or red marine algae is rich in natural polysaccharides that help maintain the skins barrier function and retains moisture. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 or Matrixyl Synthe’6 is a peptide that stimulates collagen production.
You can see this serum will help detox from environmental stress, build collagen and help even out your skin-tone with Niacinamide. I found it visibly improved the firmness of my skin overnight. My skin was more plump and radiant while using this product. It’s a little pricey at $72 for an ounce but I would buy it again. I never experienced any adverse effects while using.
Water, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Pluvialis) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Passiflora Incarnate (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit (Noni) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Ferula Assa Foetida Root Extract, Ergothioneine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin