I’m a huge lover of British brand OSKIA. OSKIA is a natural skincare brand with a nutritional focus. Their Renaissance Mask is my all time favorite. Next I would like to talk about the Get Up & Glow serum. Described as a Radiance & Energy Booster. Details per OSKIA:
- Illuminates and brightens the skin through improved cell respiration.
- Helps increase the skin’s own energy bank (ATP) to energise and help improve cell efficiency.
- Provides nutrients to help rebuild cell health for long term improved skin health and function.
- Lifts and plumps up fine lines and wrinkles.
- Leaves skin feeling soothed and smooth.
- Protects skin DNA and against free radicals.
- Protects skin’s ecoststem through prebiotics.
- Riboxil™, known as The Beauty Sugar, energizes, revitalizes and brightens by boosting oxygen intake to recharge cell energy to benefit all cell processes. Reduces wrinkle area by 30.1%.
- Natural light reflecting pigments add lustre to tired skin.
- Galactoarabinan, a vegetable alternative to collagen, reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- MPC Milk Peptides™ immediately lift, firm and tone the skin leaving a natural sheen and radiance by increasing the thickness of the epidermis, stimulating collagen synthesis by 40%, increasing cell-to-cell communication, boosting key elements of the Dermo-Epidermal junction making nutrients more available to the skin, increasing Hyaluronic Acid production by 1900% and reduces wrinkle depth by 35%.
- Soothing Butterbur reduces redness and irritation.
- OSKIA’s MSM complex aids collagen production and keeps skin strong, supple and porous.
- Phyto Cell Tec Mallus™ (Swiss Apple Stem Cell culture) help renew and prolong the life of healthy skin cells, protect DNA, reduces wrinkles and fine line depth by 15% (after 4 weeks) and stimulate cell proliferation by 80%.
- O3 Stressed Yeast Lysate™, a live yeast cell derivative, increases cell respiration to promote wound healing and strongly protects fragile cellular DNA, RNA and skin lipids after sun exposure.
- Our elite grade Hyaluronic acid and biosaccharides provide long lasting hydration, plump up the skin, stimulate the production of Glycosaminoglycans(GAGs), making skin appear plumper and smoother.
- Prebiotic Oligosaccharide protects and stimulates the skin’s defence barrier by preventing colonization by harmful flora.
- Powerful antioxidant Inula Viscosa, Vitamin E and prebiotics protect against free radicals, harmful bacteria and UV damage.
This serum has a stunning pink glow to it that will wake up & illuminate any complexion. Perfect for a morning pick me up. The slippery hydrating texture plays well with others and has no layering issues. The scent is light with the standard OSKIA rose-lychee perfume which is a fresh light scent that I find so pleasant in OSKIA products. This serum is packed full of skin nutrients like vitamin E, MSM, milk peptides (lift, firm, tone), yeast lysate (yeast cell derivative to promote healthy cell function), prebiotics, oligasaccharides & biosaccharides, sodium hyaluronate, riboxil (sugar to energize and revitalize), butterbur (reduce redness and irritation), swiss apple stem cells & galactorabinan (vegetable alternative to collagen). Whew. That’s a lot of skin loving ingredients. This is a soothing, hydrating and energizing serum. It’s like a multi-vitamin for your face.
MSM is a sulfur compound found naturally in our bodies and some plants. You can take MSM as a supplement for joint health and it touts other uses and claims. It’s also been talked about as the beauty mineral to help with anti-aging and skin health. It does this by supporting collagen production and health, as well as being anti-inflammatory. Read more HERE and HERE about MSM benefits.
This serum comes packaged in a clear glass bottle with dropper style for dispensing. The dropper is not my favorite package if you know me. This was my second bottle of this serum and the first bottle I had came in a glass pump style package which I much preferred to this one. I don’t know why they changed to a dropper. However, the serum inside is well worth the trouble of a dropper. This serum may not be some big retinol anti-aging powerhouse or an antioxidant cocktail, but it feeds your face tons of skin loving ingredients that give my skin this happy healthy glow. That’s what I noticed the most when I got to the end of this bottle–My face just looked so hydrated and healthy. I would absolutely repurchase. You can grab it here–Get Up & Glow
AQUA (WATER), DIMETHYL SULFONE (MSM), GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, WHEY PROTEIN, ZINC GLYCINE, RIBOSE, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE LYSATE, GALACTOARABINAN, PANTHENOL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, INULIN, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, PETASITES JAPONICUS (BUTTERBUR) ROOT EXTRACT, PARFUM (NATURAL FRAGRANCE), CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, LACTIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, [ /- MAY CONTAIN:
CARAMEL, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), SILICA].